Support the show, consider donating: 15yyqx1JhiNqFJ8WFSKF2oA9tKBV9Jycqc (http://bit.ly/2lypYwU)
Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin joined us once again to discuss the state of Ethereum and the efforts to innovate the protocol. We covered the takeaways from the DAO fork, switching to the proof-of-stake system Casper and how to think about blockchain interoperability.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Lessons from the DAO hack
- The security flaws of Proof-of-Work
- Why Proof-of-Stake will provide more security and scalability
- The state of Casper and transition timeline
- Blockchain interoperability
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Ethereum Foundation
- Ethereum R&D Roundup Valentine’s Day
- December Development Roundup
- R3 Chain Interoperability Paper
- Epicenter 58: Ethereum, Proof-of-Stake and Future of Bitcoin
- Epicenter 91: Frontier Launch and Scalability
- MerkleWeek: Blockchain Training, Keynotes & Hackathon in Paris from March 9th to 12th – Get 30% off with promo code EPICENTER – http://www.merkleweek.com/
- Jaxx: Wallets that Unify the Blockchain Experience Across Devices – http://jaxx.io
This episode is also available on :
Watch or listen, Epicenter is available wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, S?ƒbastien Couture & Meher Roy.
Powered by WPeMatico